On behalf of our clients, FIM has acquired ten consented wind farms, all of which are now operational, and four operational solar parks. FIM currently manages six onshore wind farms and four solar parks across the UK.
The following portfolio demonstrates FIM’s fully management capability:
- The assets have good geographic spread across England, Scotland and Wales, benefitting from good wind and solar resource.
- The assets have been built using a wide variety of the top tier turbine suppliers (Gamesa, Nordex, Repower, Siemens, Enercon and Vestas) and solar panel suppliers (Trina and JA Solar).
- Covers a wide range of turbines options from 850KW to 3MW, internal and external transformers, geared machines and direct drive machines, plus polycrystalline and monocrystalline solar panels.
- Power Purchase agreements from a number of well established suppliers.
- Civil and Electrical works completed by experienced contractors.
- Technical operational services by the original equipment manufacturer or experienced contractors.
- Operate and
- Solar Park
FIM is continually looking to acquire both wind and solar assets, to satisfy its investors’ appetite for real assets with long term, stable returns.