On behalf of our clients, FIM has acquired ten consented wind farms, all of which are now operational, and four operational solar parks. FIM currently manages six onshore wind farms and four solar parks across the UK.
The following demonstrates FIM’s full management capability:
- The assets are geographically spread across England, Scotland and Wales, benefitting from diverse wind and solar resource.
- The assets have been built using a wide variety of the top tier turbine suppliers (Gamesa, Nordex, Repower, Siemens, Enercon and Vestas) and solar panel suppliers (Trina, Suntech and JA Solar).
- A wide range of turbines have been selected from 850KW to 3MW, internal and external transformers, geared and direct drive turbines, plus polycrystalline and monocrystalline solar panels.
- Power Purchase Agreements are in place with a number of well established licensed suppliers.
- Civil and Electrical works have been completed by experienced contractors.
- Technical operational services by the original equipment manufacturer or experienced contractors.
- Operate and Maintain
- Solar Park
FIM is continually looking to acquire both wind and solar assets, to satisfy its investors’ appetite for real assets with long term, stable returns.